I’ve been tagged by Leslie of Growing a Garden in Davis.
8 things for which I am thankful.
1. My baby boy, who is for the moment trapped in the mysterious and somewhat unpredictable body of a teenager.
2. My big, crazy, hilarious, Irish family. You’re always there for me when I need you and we go waaaaaaaaaaay back.
3. My dogs, who daily keep my lap warm, make me feel needed, and amuse me endlessly.
4. Friends and family who make me laugh and still like me even after seeing my messy closet, office, me without makeup, the fact that I never do the dishes right after dinner, and much, much more.
5. Living in the Great Garden known as California
6. Yoga and cycling, and the fact that they make me feel good and allow me to eat more.
7. Good food and wine
Weeder at Weeder’s Garden
Trey, the Blogging Nurseryman
Eric at Gardenfork.TV
Amy Stewart at Dirt
Strata at My Bay Area Garden
Stuart at Gardening Tips’n’ Ideas
Snappy at Snappy’s Gardens Blog
Meloukhia at This Ain’t Livin’